Monday, February 6, 2012

Other travelers III - Dotan Malach


The scenario is composed of beautiful landscape and extraordinary monuments. But the journey brings you the people. And in this case I have been fortunate and privileged to meet many extraordinary ones. A proof that this world is filled with good people. Dotan is another example. Israeli actor and musician, I met him in Munnar. And it is impossible not to be in love with his charm and humor.

More than me, I think Dotan describes himself best in his MySpace page: "Was born in a circus in Belgrade to a mother That Performed as a trapeze girl and the father Trained That the lions. was touring with Them all around the world 16.lives Until he was now in Tel Aviv, building his own musical circus, taking care of elephants in zoological gardens in jurusalem, performing everywhere, lives in green and beautiful van and taking his first album in October soon "

As for music, I think it is best you to hear it. I leave here a clip. And although not knowing what it says, the music gives you a good vibe that I enjoy so much. For me it was a privilege to have shared a day in his company and hope meet him again. Who knows if not a beer in Bairro Alto after a concert in Lisbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment