Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Story of a photo: Up there...




I was in India, but not quite. The space around me could belong to many places. The lake, eucalyptus and green mountains made sense there, as in the Alps. And when I looked up the time merged. I was in the present and some decades ago. At that time I was a few centimeters smaller, but the eucalyptus trees also seemed huge like these. Around me, both past and present, a soft breeze touched my face and the sweet sound of the picnic came to my ears.

And for a few seconds, the time froze in many times and different places. I was alone. Between two good conversations, a ceiling of eucalyptus and a inside smile. I slowly walk around the details. The smiles, naps, and familiar voices. At that time I was untimed and unplaced. And when I returned slowly to the tops of eucalyptus trees, and to the sunbeam that touched my face, I thought how nature is beautiful and magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment