Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Story of a photo: The girl (...or a relationship like any other)


I never got to know you. Not really. You were you focused on your work. And I farfrom your reality. Nothing existed around you. Not the people who walked or those working to make one more day's salary. What made you smile was your work.

I never got to know you. Not really. But that was our relationship. I admired you, and you were admired. Unconscious of my act. I had the urge to change the situation. As quickly as it appeared I also denied it. It made no sense. We were from different worlds. Very different. We would never understand ourselves. And the beauty was in our absence. Doing it otherwise would destroy the moment.

I never got to know you. Not really. And like many others, we went our ways. We only share a brief moment. You focusing on your work and I admiring other people ...

2 comments:

  1. Fotografia bem elucidativa do que descreveste. Gostei muito, Stran. MJosé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito obrigado! :) Adorei este momento... no meio da confusão foi um momento de calma que aconteceu...

    Stran

    ReplyDelete