Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Le Moi Errant: A traveler in construction


I'm still under construction. These past months have been of intense learning. The pace was blistering, as a trip can be. The days seem months and months, years. And much has changed.

When I started I had to have it all organized. The hotels and travel booked in order not to worry. The comfort was what I valued most. Not so much the material, but of sureness. That type that we like to have when we live our lives.

But gradually it is replaced by the uncertainty of life. And in time, you have to make choices. They build and shape you. When something went wrong, I could try solve it and follow my journey. Or get worried and try to plan everything better and right for next time. I think it is easy to discover which was the choice I made.

It is neither better nor worse, but only mine. Actually I didn't even choose. Who I am was already defined. I would always choose this option. The choices, rather than determine who we are, build us to realize the potential that we have within us.

This journey will be a huge construction. I still have much to learn, much to choose and to receive. For now, I'm walking. One step at a time. Always curious to know what the road has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment