Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Le Moi Errant: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow


Yesterday I was happy, but something inside of me would not let me alone. One thing that I could not grasp. A breath in the moments of happiness. A deafening silence on the others. I sweated, learned and lived. Dreamed and accomplished those dreams. Most of all I smiled. Everything was difficult. Everything was conquest. I walked the dark streets. I hit my head on the wall until I felt no pain. I pulled my limit and found it.

Today is different. I break the barrier of time and space. Meeting a new dimensions in my life. A construction of many realities. A different look. I walk through undefined spaces. In non-existent places. Today I find what yesterday I could not describe. And in this whirlwind I smile.

Tomorrow will be no more. Will delete it out of my life. Will disappear without leaving a mark. Finally will go to its place, to tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment