Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!


Here we are. After much feasting, plans and wishes, a new day is upon us. For me it was a special New Year's Eve. I did what I wanted, in an unlikely place and with nice people around me.

It became extraordinary by the messages I received. They touched deeply in my heart. Most of all, it was it that made this night into something unique. Thank you very, very much!

Now we have more 366 days to complete another year. And before we start the celebrations of the end of 2012, we have a life to fill. Mine will pass through here. I will try my best to transport you to the world I live, which is also yours. A magical and enchanting world. And while in here, I hope you can forget all the torments that are out there. That you can dream and above all you can smile.

Happy 2012!

P.S. Tomorrow comes an article on what I intend to do with the blog and Tuesday I will restart the posts about the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment