Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Story of a Photo: Your feet



It was one of the details that I liked. Here, the relationship people have with their feet is very different from ours. It becomes obvious from the barefoot walking. And beautiful by the way the Indian decorate their feet. It's not just painted nails or bracelets. It is also using rings. Elevating the foot to the rank of a hand. And for me, it's beautiful.

To take this photograph, I sat on the pavement near the Palace of the Maharaja. I had a new machine with a good zoom and this allowed me to risk a long-awaited picture. I had to take some to get this one. The feet were fleeing too fast. And my shyness did not help. Often creates a conflict between my desire to shoot and respect not to do so. This time the desire won. After all, something so beautiful should be shared with the world ...

No comments:

Post a Comment