Monday, January 9, 2012

The pause in Mysore


It was two intense months. And without noticing my mind needed a break. A time doing nothing. I hadn't experienced yet this feeling. Eventually happen in Mysore. In the early days I followed through my routine. But I felt that I wasn't feeling the city in the same way.

Intrigued by the situation, I sought the answer within myself. Only then, I noticed I needed to stop. I felt I was reaching a limit of one step of my trip. Before proceeding to the next, I had to have this moment. Reflect a little, remember the experiences, and above all, let my spirit rest a little. Mysore won't be remembered for its beautiful places, but because it represented a break in my journey. And that's the most important thing that I could receive from this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment