Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Le moi errant: Smile


I write this post for you. For all the reasons. The question that once you asked, still echoes in my mind: Will I have the same smile? Still no answer.

I know that the smiles of others have changed me. It is impossible to be indifferent to so many. Whether the one of children who play with little concern, whether the friendly smile of adults. How to be indifferent to the smiles when you arrive or the gentle ones when you leave? You keep these moments for the rest of your life. Moments that touch you. They give happiness, and you cannot stop feeling humbled by such an offer.

I do not know if my smile is the same. What I know is that an eyes' smile can change a life. In a single moment everything is different. So I do not know if my will remain. If I can pass a little the ones I see, then you find it more brilliant. One, that I hope will touch you too. Since it is now impossible to you to see it, I wish, now that read me, you can already smile a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment