Monday, February 27, 2012

Other Travelers IV - Hannah Howes

More than anything else I found a friend. The hands of fate wanted we to share the same Rickshaw, and she ended up being the "key" that allowed me to unlock Rajasthan. Received from her music, the desert and Bundi. But most of all a chance to meet a very special person and a generous soul.

And all that Hannah is, goes into her voice. Something not available to everyone. When  she gave me her site was one of those moments that will stay in memory. At the first chords of "Strings Attached" a smile formed. And when her voice began I was rendered. The Candy album, which this song belongs to, was a great acquisition for the soundtrack of this journey.

But the music that binds me to repeat over and over again - and the one I leave it here - is "Candy." A strong and melodic music. And when you are in India, surrounded by the most beautiful smiles of children, you just end up agreeing with her.

I hope you enjoy and leave the suggestion to visit her site to know more.




No comments:

Post a Comment