Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where is my book?!


In fact the book is no longer mine. I speak of the guide book of Turkey. On the last day I decided to give it to someone who could make use of it. My only request was that when he would find no more use for it, he would hand it over to another person. The later is responsible to send me a mail so I know where is the book.

And I could not find a better person give it. I met Chris in a icy Inn in Göreme. I tourist, he was still working there. But this work is only a stopover on the project that is developing. Chris is also a traveler, but one with an inspiring project.

The project is called All School Project - Chris is touring the world by bicycle, going from school to school, asking the children to draw homes and then go deliver these drawings to children from other schools elsewhere in the world. A simple way of opening channels of communication and to improve our world. No doubt a major project, in which Chris and his team are to be congratulated.

Go to the site to know more, support, even if it is only a like in the Facebook page of the project. Of course, for those who are connected to schools and are interested in the idea just send a mail and get in touch with him.

As for the book I hope it helps somehow Chris and I am curious to know what hands will it stop next...

No comments:

Post a Comment