Sunday, December 18, 2011

Other travelers II - Lisa, the interior designer


Behind the traveler there is an interest, a taste or a vision. Mine, you already know, is writing. Lisa's is interior design. I knew her in the Ordo Sounsar. Perfect place to meet interesting people.

We shared conversations, exchanged experiences. She, and her husband, are traveling in Asia for six months. I found out Lisa's activity by sharing a common task - posting articles on the blog. It awoke my attention. I like design and especially interior. I like the occupation of empty spaces - something inherent in human beings - and the ability of this art to transform physical into emotional places.

The site is called Natural Modern Interiors. I like to draw attention to the post about Goa and Ordo Sounsar. The photos are beautiful and almost makes me say that we didn't go to Goa if we didn't see these posts. See these and others that are equally interesting. No doubt, another way to travel and look at the places where we are.

And if by chance, you have an interest in Interior Design, you can also "spy" the work that Lisa's company - Interior Designs - recently did.

I feel lucky to have known them. No doubt enriched my journey. I hope you like the suggestion and also end up traveling in the "interiors" of other countries. I can only wish them all the luck and success in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment