Sunday, December 18, 2011

Other travelers I- Nuno Cruz, the lusitan traveler


The path always brings other travelers. I "knew" him before I left. The result of a mutual friend - Andre Escorcio. I took sometime to contact him. He had gone before me and I didn't want to be influenced by his first impressions.

I speak of Nuno Cruz, another Portuguese traveler who went in the ways of this world. Luckly, he will also describes the moments and impressions that he has in his journey. I leave here the link to his blog. He has a traveler's writing and his photos are amazing.

I already contacted him by mail and was greeted by his great sympathy. If our paths cross, the promise of a meeting. It will be interesting to share common and uncommon thoughts. It will be one more moment of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment