Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Le Moi Errant : The path


Traveling is letting the way find us. Sounds simple, but the obstacle is more complicated than it seems. I was accustomed to seek for what I want. This was a natural instinct. Almost unconsciously, trying to build momentum. As we learn to build our life. But that blind us to what is around us and we never find the way.

I had to redo the way my life was before. And this change has opened unexpected doors to me. Today I feel a strange calm. Occasionally, even uncomfortable. I was accustomed to the emotional roller coaster. For years fueled me to write. I feel now that I have to rebuild to continue that dream.

But I know that from this reconstruction is born something more powerful. More genuine than what I had done to date. I start now to tailor my tools. Little by little. With the assurance that the writer in me will find me. Like did the way. I won a battle with my greatest enemy - myself - aware that others will come.

But what is my path? It's the one of moments, smiles and looks. The path of coincidences and emotions. Feeling each site that is offered me. They are small clues that lead me to the next step of this journey ...

No comments:

Post a Comment