Sunday, December 11, 2011

The dive


I can't believe it. Have my feet in hot water, a smile on my face and almost having my first dive. I'm here in Goa, seconds from being immersed in this water. Behind me the coconut trees make me company. They tell me it's real. In the euphoria I give a mortal. Another and another one. Happiness spreads through my body. The smile gets even bigger. I don't control it, I don't try. I seize the moment, as I have done it all along the trip. Grateful for so many.

And that is just life. Nothing is a simple thing. Each second, gesture or moment carries a life. This time, the certainty that the dream has been replaced by reality. But it is just a dive. Like many others That I have already done. Diving, get wet and come to the top. Demonstrating that, sometimes, are  simple things that bring happiness ...

No comments:

Post a Comment